-The Noob's recurring catchphrase
"The Noob's first appearance in First Flight"
|Class||Support, Assault (Revive), Engineer (Vehicle Waste and Stingers), Recon (Campers)|
|Friends||The Sniper, The Medic, The Engineer, 2nd Noob/Simon. The Administrator|
|Enemies||LevelCap's assistant, Ammo Guy|
|Voice Actor||Brent Triplett|
- He appears as The Support class through most of the series, but he has been a engineer a few times, he has also been a medic, sniper, and enemy once.
- He is known for wasting vehicles.
- He thinks he is a claymore specialist, yet he doesn't understand that he can only lay two claymores at a time.
- Similarly, he thinks he's a chopper expert but couldn't tell the difference between a lock from a heat-seeking missile and a lock from a SOFLAM. He also doesn't understand the fundamentals of transport helicopters and can't fly one.
- He is known to cause the Ammo Guy to die.
- He does not understand of how t-bagging works as shown in Team Bagging.
- He usually carries a M249 belt-fed LMG, a LMG known for it's high firerate and atrocious accuracy. In recent episodes, he has been seen with an M27 IAR.
- According to "Battleloggers" a ingame series by Hank and Jed, the Noob's name is Neebs. Which is a character from Doraleous and Associates, another series by Hank and Jed.
- He is the only character to have been all classes and both teams.
- He is the only character in the series to have killed the Colonel, as seen in the episode Transport Chopper
- The Noob is shown to have an S-TAC in the episode Silent Sniper.
- He bought all the expansion packs (or just Back to Karkand) as he is seen on the map "Gulf of Oman" in Transport Chopper but has a regular M4 Bayonet in Noob Fight while Simon has a ACB-90.
- In Air Superiority, he jet rams, which is an offence in most servers.
- He sings "I got little birdy legs" when capturing an objective, as seen in Take The Objective.
- He dislikes PC graphics, as he thinks they are too pretty.
- In LevelCap, he knifes LevelCap's assistant, which gets him rewarded with a bullet to the head by the assistant. He also manages to run LevelCap himself over with a jeep.
- In Close Quarters, he is seen enjoying the scenery. Unlike the others, he isn't seen as an Assault.
- In Spawn Killing, it is revealed that he has a job, as he says that he is 30 minutes late. He also breaks his own record for most kills in a single match, with 5 kills.
- When he T-Bags he says 'Dip Dip, Potato Chip'
- In Battlefield 4, he is dismissive of the improvements over BF3 and keeps talking about dinosaurs, which infuriates the rest of the squad.