|Enemies||Battlefield Friends Squad|
|Voice Actor||Bryan Mahoney|
The Bunny sniper is a recurring enemy. He is an RU Recon who literally has bunny ears. He is known to hop around the map, causing him to dodge most of his enemy's bullets, helping him to survive. The bunny sniper is also known to possess C4, as seen in the "Rush" episode.
- The Bunny Sniper is a reference to the bunny hop exploit in Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 3. When a player repeatedly hops while running, it is possible for him to dodge up to 85% of his enemy's bullets, making it possible for that player to survive.
- In the episode "Chopper Expert", the bunny sniper is seen with a SOFLAM at the ending, which was used to create the havoc in the helicopter.
- He also appears in most of the episodes and is mostly seen in the background as a hidden character.
- In the Season 3 finale, "Spawn Killing", the Recon shoots the Bunny Sniper, and blows off his Rabbit ears.
- In Season 6 episode 9, "Rooftop Enemy", he gets in a battle with Engineer and kills him 6 times due to Engineer wanting to kill him for killing him more than once. This finally ends when the Noob ends his kill streak by road-killing him in a transport chopper.
- In Season 6 episode 9 he uses the M98B with a suppressor on it, despite his gun still sounding normal.
- The Bunny Sniper can make a tank jump as seen in the episode Stolen Tank